Address: 301a/69 Phillip St, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9893 7494
The Osteopathy Clinic houses the osteopaths Stuart and Izabela, who have 2002 and have both subsequently taught practical clinical skills and techniques. We are able to offer wide range of service including soft tissue and joint manipulation, workplace assessment, patient handling, communication skills, and complex and chronic pain management all at a master’s degree level.
- physical hands on therapy
- postural advice
- exercise rehabilitation and prescription’
- occupational and ergonomic advice and assessment
- general health care advice
Address: 25 Fennell St, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9683 3933
Spearheaded by Dr. Andrew Taylor Still, MD, DO, Parramatta Osteopathic Care makes good use of skilled evaluation, diagnosis and a wide range of hands-on techniques, osteopaths can identify important types of dysfunction in your body. Additionally, a minimum of 5 years university training in anatomy, physiology, pathology, general medical diagnosis and osteopathic techniques with masters is what all of our osteopaths have completed.
Why Choose Parramatta Osteopathic Care:
- Personalised Treatment – books one patient in at a time
- Goal Focused – tailor our treatment to suit clients
- Self Sufficiency – we encourage patients to take an active role in their management through presonalised home stretching and strengthening exercises
Address: 10 Grose St, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9890 5844
Sports Medicine Clinic aim is to provide safe, effective treatments with the help of osteopathy. Achieving long term rehabilitation from injury is one of their final goals that they wish to share to each and every one of their patients. This along with their referral base of specialist orthopedic surgeons of the highest quality allows them to cover all areas of the body.
Some conditions that are commonly treated with success at our clinics include:
- Lower Back Pain
- Disc problems
- Knee Pain
- Sports injury
- Ankle and foot injuries
- Numbness and tingling
- Shoulder and neck pain
- Postural problems
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Pain and activity during pregnancy
Address: 22 Blenheim Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9878 5021
Ryde Natural Health Clinic believes that most bodily pains are symptoms of a dysfunctional musculoskeletal system- a consequence of living in a modern world. Our approach is pretty straightforward – we get your muscles, joints and nerves functioning as they should by freeing up stiff joints and correcting muscle imbalances. Then we get you doing things to keep the changes permanent.
A Team of Professionals
Our team includes Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Integrative General Practitioners & Nutrigenomics Practitioners, Remedial Massage Therapists, practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine who practice acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine, and Clinical Pilates instructors. This in turn makes sitting injuries from being hunched over a desk all day a condition that can be treated in a timely manner.
- Integrative General Practice (GP) and Nutrigenomics
- Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Remedial Massage
- Clinical Pilates
Address: 4838 Old Northern Rd, Maroota NSW 2756, Australia
Phone: +61 408 359 956
Mobile osteopathic practice is what One Osteopathy is proud to showcase to the diversity they have with their staff. The clinic specialises in the treatment of humans, horses and dogs of all ages. All equipment is supplied to be able to treat both you and your animals at your location of choice.
Wide Range of Service Including:
- Human Osteopathy – focusing on how the skeleton, joints, muscles, nerves, circulation, connective tissue and internal organs function as one holistic unit to treat the whole person
- Osteopathy and Pregnancy – provides a wide range of osteopathic treatments to support women throughout their pregnancies
- Animal Osteopathy – integrates the treatment of humans and horses to achieve the best possible rider comfort, human-horse interaction and performance.
111 Hawkesbury Road Westmead, NSW 2145 Australia
Phone: (02) 9635 8444
Westmead Osteopathic Clinic understands the vital relationship between your joints, muscles, spine and nervous system, and your total health and wellness. Thus, their staff integrates a combination of Osteopathic and Chiropractic care to their clients delivering the balance and freedom to your body through your circulatory, lymphatic and nervous systems.
Osteopathic and Chiropractic treatments are natural therapies designed to enable your body to function properly, to use it’s natural healing ability to correct any issues.
We are able to treat common conditions including:
- Neck pain
- Should pain
- Back pain
- Postural Problems
- Sporting Injuries
- Pregnancy Support
32 Elizabeth Street Parramatta, NSW 2150
Phone: 9683 1110
Spinal and Sports Care pride ourselves on providing the most effective evidence based treatment option for your injury ever since out clinic started in 1977. Furthermore, our practitioners keep up to date with latest research, current techniques and state of the art equipment. This in turn allows us to provide new innovations and technologies with the services we provide which includes:
- Sports Chiropractic
- General Chiropractic Therapy
- Naturopath – Wellness and Nutrition
- Massage Therapy
- Laser Therapy and many more